Thursday, August 30, 2007

We are going to China!

We finally have our flights nailed down. We will be leaving on Sept 11 and returning on Sept the 29th! We will spend 5 days and 4 nights on a cruise down the Yangtze River to see the Three Gorges Dam! For all of my homeschool friends this is the largest dam in the world. Have the kids check it out, it is way cool! We will be in Wuhan at the Best Western Mayflower Hotel from the 17th till the 25th. On the 25th we will fly to Guangzhou ( we will be staying at the Victory) and will depart Guangzhou on the 29th.

I don't think I had any idea how crazy this part of the process would be. It is very stressful! Trying to think of all of the little details is making me a crazy women,LOL! I am not a detail kind of gal. Gotta go add some more stuff to the list of things to buy before we leave.......geeezzzz I am going to be broke when all of this is over,LOL!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Chris Ayers & Kelly Kline said...

We stayed at the Mayflower too -- it is a great hotel. The crib and baby bath tub will be waiting for you...

Kelly (mom to Daye Daughter, Helen Ruquan)