Thursday, August 30, 2007

Poor baby!

Did I ever show the picture of Olivia's unfortunate dog encounter? We were at my bil last Christmas and he had some friend over with a dog. Olivia went to hug the dog..... and well..... you see that did not go so well. UGGGGGG! It has healed but she has a raised scar on the side of her nose. Now, you would think that would make her a little more leery next time but not my baby girl! She is not afraid of anything ( umm... not true, she is afraid of bugs and rain,LOL). She will STILL run up to totally strange dogs and try to love all over em!

1 comment:

Beth Rodarte said...

Wow! We never saw this photo. "Hi, Olivia, how are you doing? It's Daniela. I am doing well except I have a neck that hurts.

I heard you are going to get your baby sister. Please teach her in good ways like I would if I had one. I saw the picture of your her. She's pretty. I hear you are at your grandma's while your mom and dad go to China. I want to know what happens.

I will pray that your sister will be nice to you and that she will come to know the One True God that we know.
God Bless, Daniela Grace Anna Rodarte