Monday, October 31, 2005

Room For Baby?????????

Ok, I was just tucking Olivia in bed, and she was asking where our new baby was going to sleep. The conversation went something like this:
Olivia: "Where is the new baby going to sleep mommy?"

Me: "Well I guess she can sleep in your room" ( thinking she would think this was cool).

Olivia:" ummmmmm, I don't know."

Me: "Well she can sleep in Victorias room or in the extra bedroom." I said.Olivia just looks at me and I can see the wheels turning in her little head. You see, Victoria sleeps in Olivias room EVERY night. I can see the internal struggle of do I lose Victoria as a sleeping buddy and put all of my chips on this new baby or........

Me: "Well, Alexandra can sleep in your room with you AND Victoria." Her eyes lit up! That was the answer for her dilemma!

Olivia: Mom, that is a great idea! Lets do that!

Another crisis averted! A moms job never ends! Now how I am going to fit THREE little girls in one room is another dilemma in itself, but one dilemma I am sure glad to have!

No comments: