Friday, October 28, 2005

I officially Hate the wait!!!!!!!!

I have decided, I Hate the wait! We are waiting on the much coveted I-171 to no avail! I wake up every morning with the post man on my mind,why the post man you ask, because he will deliver one of the most important documents so far. Permission for us to bring in a foreign born child to the US. This is the last document we need before we can send our dossier ( the dossier is all of the paper work that china requires all bound together)to China. I am sure the poor post man thinks I am crazy. Every day I wait around the window till I see his old beaten up black and silver blazer, then I run to the mail box the minute he has pulled away ( a few feet)! So far no luck! And the really yucky part, our mail does not run till around 5:00 pm! Makes for a very nerve racking day! Sooooooooo, I continue to wait, to pray, to try and keep up with all of the endless chores that seem so irrelevant when someone I love so much is a world away.
I cant describe how odd it is to feel such a strong love for someone I have never seen, or possibly not even born yet. I wonder if she is born yet, and if she is, is she warm? Hungry? Loved? Played with? Lord I just pray you keep her safe till we can hold her in arms!
Well, I am off to begin the stalking process for day # 36!

No comments: