Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Must catch everyone up!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I (we, I am not smart enough to figure this whole blog thing out so Sean set it up for me,for people who know me this will not be such a surprise!) set up this blog so we could look back and remember all of the crazy, sad,happy...... stuff that went along with this process. Sooooooo, let me catch you up on what the girls think of Miss Alexandra Li. Victoria loves the idea of having a sister that she can carry around and love on ( Lord knows Olivia will have none of that!LOL). She totally gets the whole adoption thing and REALLY wants to go with us. Victoria (9)is my sweet loving mostly responsible child. Olivia (4) on the other hand thinks all babies come from China including herself ( my little blonde headed brown eyed girl thinks we got her in China!), loves the idea of a baby, but in reality will have a horrible time with the new addition! The other day we were in the car talking about the different states we were all born in, after Sean myself and Victoria had given our respective states Olivia said " I know where I was born" I looked at Sean, " ok honey where" "China" she responded, with a look of great pride!LOL! I love this age!

No comments: