Tuesday, September 11, 2007

and... I'm back

Well after I roamed around in my ambian altered sleep, I figured I might as well try to go back to bed. I mean we are about to embark on a 30hr travel adventure! So, I did what any girl would do, found the bottle in the dark ( without waking Sean) and took the other 1 /3 of the original pill, that I had taken earlier in the evening which kept me asleep for exactly4 and 1/2 hours! Now just how long do you think this 1/3 kept me asleep????? You guessed it, 4 hours and a little change!!!!!!! I would say a little prayer here for ambian by it might come ac cross flip, when I truly am as serious as a mama with 8 hours of sleep can be!!!!!!!!!! See in LA!

Hey Mom and Dad I sure have missed you guys! Hope all is well! We love ya and will be praying for you! See ya soon.


Shannon

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey just wanted to check to see if I could send you a message. We are praying for you guys. I know God will have His mighty hand on you all through the entire journey. Looks like we will have our little one in the next day or so also.

We love you both,

Lisa & Todd

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! I can't believe y'all are on your way to get Kai. We are so ectatic for your family and can't wait to meet her. Have a safe trip. We will be praying for your family. We love you!

Janie & Scott

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! We are so excited for you and for the life that you are going to give to Kai. We can hardly wait to meet her and see you all. We love you and are praying for you each step of your journey. Scrapbooking this adventure will be lots of fun!

Love,
The Greenfield'

mskajlc said...

Cant wait to see pictures of your little one in your arms!

Kikilia said...

Hope you had a safe trip and that Kai is adjusting well.