Friday, September 07, 2007

4 M.O.R.E days!!!!!!!!!!




4 DAYS! Can you believe we only have 4 days before we leave?!?! Life is VERY crazy around here. Victoria has started throwing up, Sean's work load is crazy, he is on call this weekend, the girls were exposed to whooping cough 2 weeks ago ( just found out yesterday), i woke up at 12:00am feeling like I was going to be sick, Olivia is starting to just want to sit in my lap and be rocked, we did not get to go to our homeschool classes due to Victoria throwing up............ The list goes on! Oh yah, we leave on SEPT 11th! Of all of the days in the year to travel this would be my least favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT, after 4 short days we will be on a plane to a country I can hardly fathom. This time next week Sean and I will be on a river cruise dn the Yangtze river, and in 11 short days we will meet Miss Alexandra Kai-Li for the first time! God is good!
When Sean and I were praying about the adoption in Dec of 2004 and Jan of 2005 God gave us this scripture and it confirmed in our hearts that this was Gods will for our lives:

Isaiah 43:18-19

Stop dwelling on past events and brooding over times gone by;I am doing a new thing; it's springing up- do you not perceive it? I am making a road in the desert, and rivers in the wasteland.




1 comment:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Shannon, first of all, your sweet baby is BEAUTIFUL! I love her hair! I'm so glad you had a great trip and I love reading your blog.
I am rolling on the floor and I had to tell you---in your Isaiah quote, which I love btw, you have "dessert" instead of desert. ROFL---I do that all the time and I know God is getting a good laugh with us.

Welcome home!
Terri
(Adventures on RQ)