Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I know, it's been a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Ok, I know I have not bloged in a while but honestly I just have to sometimes pretend it is not really happening, the adoption that is ( call it self preservation)! You see, what we thought would be a 6 month wait, has turned into an 8 to 12 month wait! We were hoping to travel in late spring or early summer and it is looking more like fall or even winter! Sooooooo, in order to cope I have to put it in the back of my mind or I would totally loose it!
It seems the CCAA ( the powers that be in China) have slowed down the process a bit and depending on how many people you ask, you will get that many different explanations! So, I have passed the time with Christmas shopping!
Want to hear another Olivia story? We were in the car last week and Olivia says" Mom, do you feel married?" Me " Do I feel married?" Olivia, " yah, do you feel married?" Me " Yes, I do." Olivia, " I do too." Victoria " What is she talking about!" Me " I have no idea!"
Another one you say? Olivia " Mom where do babies come out?" Me, huge breath " well, they come out of your vagina." Olivia " what's that?" Me "Your tee tee." Olivia " Ohhhh, that's funny!"
Ummm, funny is not how I would describe it, but I did not feel the need to go into great detail on birthing babies with my 4 year old! That's all for now!

No comments: