Thursday, October 04, 2007

A few pics to get us started








Here are a few random pics of Miss Kai! As you can see she is a very BIG girl. She was turned one on Sept 4th and weighs 25lbs and is in the 95% for height!Her hands and feet are huge! She has very light hair and it is kind of curly! All of the Chinese thought she was a "foreign girl". We were asked by the Chinese people if she was Chinese so much we joked that we were going to have a T-shirt made that says " Yes, I am Chinese". Enjoy the pics. I will post more later.
Shannon


2 comments:

Kikilia said...

Welcome home! Glad you all made it.

Kai is beautiful.

I am curious though- is her hair red? That's how it looks on my computer and I'm just wanting to make sure my computer is starting to malfunction or something.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Shannon and Sean - Yay! You finally get to post to your blog! :-)

I really enjoyed the pics - what a beauty Kai is! I still can not belive the red hair!!

I loved your suite at the Victory - what is it called? Maybe I can swing this one with my family when we go in a few months.

thanks for posting.

Kim Nov HFS group